[Solved] shell32.dll missing or not found windows 7, 8, 10
There is a Common type of error with shell32.dll
- Shell32.dll not found.
- Shell32.dll Access Violation.
- Cannot register shell32.dll.
- The file shell32.dll is missing.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\shell32.dll.
- Cannot start A required component is missing: shell32.dll.
- This application failed to start because shell32.dll was not found window .
- There was a Problem starting shell32.dll
To solve this type of error follow given following step:-
re-register shell32.dll from the command prompt in (Windows 7, 8, and 10)
Step 1 - Click the window Start button.
Step 2 - Type "command" in the search box... right clock on command prompt then click open as administrator
Step 5 - You will be an open box with a permission dialog box. Click Yes.
Step 6 - Type the given command:-
Step 7 - Press ENTER.
Step 8 - run the following command:-
Step 9 - Press ENTER. This will RE-REGISTER your file.
Step 10 - Close the Command Line (CMD).
Step 11 - Re-start the system. Now error Solved
Note:- If u have seen the same problem after restart then apply the second method given below.
Step 1 - download shell32.dll file Click here to download
Step 2 - Move the downloaded shell32.dll file into this directory C:\Windows\System32
Step 3 - after moving the file with given location Restart your Windows system.
That's it! Thanks for visit