Solved | Network error: Software caused connection abort" Winscp error, putty, keepalives
Network error: Software caused connection abort" Winscp / putty getting
an error. windows 10
To solve network connection abort error follow this step.
1. you need to increase keepalives time or server_response time in WinSCP advance setting
To increase keepalive time go to the WinSCP -your connection - advanced - connections - keepalives time
1. Open WinSCP
2. Then Click the advanced option (below image).
3. Then click Connection option and right side u can see Keepalives
Chooseexecuting dummy protocol commands (default time 15s) change to 360s
4. Click OK button to save configurations.
If you find again network connection problem use another step given below:-
Solved :- "Network error: Software caused connection abort Putty"
1. Open your putty configure step by step give below.I
In the left menu, select Connection
in righ side there isfileld Seconds between keepalives, and change the value 0 to 10.
also, select Enable TCP keepalives (SO_KEEPALIVE option ).
then don't forget to save the session.
NOTE: sometime it's work. not alwags helpful.
2. If you are getting the same issue again check your internet connection.
First of all, check your internet connection through ping. somtime network
connection geeting error when your internet connection Request Time Out.
Method 2 :- Network error: Software caused connection abort error coming when
local DHCP IP conflict (when two or more computer havea same ip address).
NOTE: If you have any concern about network error comment below
Thanks or visit US!